AP200M is a full-system scanner and feature-rich service tool, suitable for the car brand selected by the user. Our new series of car diagnostics and service application MaxiAP AP200M is tailored to provide every DIY mechanic with the perfect software to meet his or her needs and repair and maintain their vehicles with confidence
- The AP200M Bluetooth OBD2 scanner provides fast and stable wireless diagnostics without the need to connect to the port through a cable, providing you with a greater range of motion.
- The barcode reader can also perform full system diagnosis, quickly scan the entire vehicle system, get accurate diagnosis results, and locate faults.
- 6 Special Functions, EPB Reset, Oil Reset, SAS Reset, BMS Service, DPF Regeneration, Throttle Reset, are reset services and adaptation capabilities.
- In addition, AP200M generates maintenance reports and records maintenance details for troubleshooting next time, which will take your professionalism to the next level.
6 common maintenance functions
The service function of AP200M is more powerful.
- Throttle reset: adjust the throttle to adjust the air intake;
- Oil reset: reset the oil life reminder after changing the oil;
- EPB Reset: reset the brake pad after replacing brake pads；
- BMS Service: do the battery matching and clear the fault info；
- DPF Regeneration: clear particulate matter from DPF filter；
- SAS Reset: reset the steering angle after replacing steering mechanical parts.
Note: Service functions are only available on the main app—MaxiAP200.
- Scan the QR code on the user manual/search for MaxiAP200 in App Store or Google Play to download and install the app to your smartphone.
- Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions to register & log in.
- Scan the QR code on the dongle, retrieve the serial number, and bind the dongle to your device.
- Tap Mall to purchase and install the manufacturer software you need.
- Download the MaxiAP200 first; follow the instructions to download the AP200M app.
- All functions need to be operated on the main app - MaxiAP200. The AP200M only works as a resource pack. But both APPs are necessary.
- For more detailed steps and precautions, please refer to the user manual.
More Details about the AP200M
Standard Charges:Free / First Year - One manufacturer software
USD19.9 / Year - One additional manufacturer software
USD 19.9 / Year - After the expiration
Wide Compatibility:The Autel AP200M can be compatible with 130+ manufacturers, U.S., Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. To relieve your doubts, you can verify whether it will work with your vehicle on Autel official website: www.autel.com.
Package List：1* AP200M Bluetooth Scanner
1* Quick Reference Guide
1* Portable Rope
Autel MaxiAP AP200C
- The AP200C is designed to perform common vehicle maintenance services. It is one of new series of automotive diagnostic and service apps, the MaxiAP AP200 C/H/M. AP200C is tailored made to give each DIY mechanic the perfect software to fit his or her needs and repair and service their vehicles with confidence.
- Autel AP200C is an APP that communicate with the vehicle via the purchased unit's Bluetooth OBDII dongle. It is compatible with both Android & IOS. AP200C is free to download from Google Play store and the Apple's app store.
Autel MaxiAP AP200C Features:
- 1. Read & clear codes on U.S., Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. Check Emissions Status. Review Live Data;
- 2. Supports diagnostic and service functions of ABS and SRS systems;
- 3. Easily perform the most common maintenance services. Service Menu Includes: Oil / Throttle / DPF / EPB / SAS / BMS / Airbag resets and ABS bleed for all vehicle makes & models;
- 4. Perfect for the DIY auto mechanic. Save time & money by servicing your vehicle yourself;
- 5. Pay for only the service function you need. Download ABS and SRS systems for all makes for free in the first year. (Renew system subscription after a year, additional service available with in-app purchase);
- 6. ABS / SRS Renew fee is 39.99USD per year, Oil reset / Throttle / DPF / EPB / SAS / BMS purchase price is 29.99USD per year.
Autel MaxiAP AP200C Specifiocation:
- Communications: BL 4.2 Dual-Mode
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Input Voltage Range: 9 VDC to 26 VDC
- Supply Current: 100 mA@12 V
- Sleep Mode Current: 3 mA@12 V
- Operating Temp.: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage Temp.: -20°C to 70°C
- Dimensions (L*W*H): 59 mm (2.32'') * 44 mm (1.73'') * 21.5mm (0.85'')
- Weight: 32.1g (0.07 lb.)
AP200C & AP200H & AP200M Comparison
Autel AP200C Package Content:
- 1 x AP200C main unit
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x AP200C Lanyard