Autel MaxiVideo MV400 digital video scope is an ideal tool for examining difficult- to- reach areas normally hidden from sight. It features the ability to record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos either on its internal flash memory or on the removable Micro SD Card (Optional). The ergonomic tool not only features a 3.5" full-color LCD screen, autofocus and viewing capacity as close as 1" with crystal clear output but also offers the capability to stream digital video directly to a PC. The Multipurpose Videoscope is an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in the safest, quickest and most cost-effective manner possible.
|Item Weight||10.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.4 x 4.7 x 9.4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||MV400-5.5|
|Batteries||Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MV400-5.5|
· 3.5 " high resolution full color LCD display (320x240)
· Easy-to-use, multi-language interface
· Wide camera angle for in images with 640x480 resolution
· With removable SD cards, save images and videos to take with anywhere
· On-screen horizontal/vertical reverse
· 5x digital zoom for increased viewing
· Mini USB connector for uploading images and videos to a computer
· Probe diameter available in either 8.5mm(0.33"), or5.5mm(0.22") and fits most spark plug holes
· White LED to illuminate the inspection area, with illumination control
· View objects as close as 1"
· Oil and scratch-resistant tempered glass lens
· 1M (39.4") semi-rigid, but the flexible watertight shaft
· Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with up to 5-6 hours of continuous use.
· Ergonomic and durable tool housing
· One-year limited warranty
· View objects as close as 1"
· Powered by a Lithium-Ion battery with a battery life of up to 4hrs
· Can operate the tool while charging the battery
· Composite video output jack (RCA)
· User`s Manual
· Blow-molded Case
· Imager head and cable (8.5mm, or 5.5mm)
· Accessories- mirror, hook, and magnet
· USB Cable
· Video-out cable · Charger
We can deliver to most countries in the world. Your order will be delivered from the warehouse closest to your address using that country's postal service or a premium courier service like DHL, FedEx, UPS, DPD, or Royal Mail. Please check our warehouse locations below to estimate where is your order shipped from.
Your Address >>> Shipping Location >>> Delivery Estimated
United States/ Canada >>> CA, US >>> NJ, US >>> 3-5 Days
Europe >>> Germany >>> 5-7 Days
United Kingdom >>> Leicestershire, UK >>> 5-7 Days
Australia >>> Sydney, AU >>> 7- 10 Days
Other Countries >>> HongKong >>> 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Worldwide Shipping
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Who is responsible for paying duties for international shipments?
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Why Paying with PayPal?
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
PayPal will protect your personal details if you choose to pay by credit card.
How to pay by PayPal?
Once you have your cart ready to go, you can head over to the checkout page to continue with your purchase. You will be asked to fill in your shipping/invoice details.
We accept all major credit cards through Paypal. PayPal accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
If you run into any problems during this procedure, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.