MX-Sensors (315MHz), the programmable universal sensors, are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement to perform like OE sensors, in terms of signal interval, durability and functionality supporting up to 99% of the US and Canadian vehicles. The 2-SKU sensor solution that covers over 98% of all OE sensors on the market will greatly simplify your inventory management and lower investment and sales loss.
- Covering 98% of all OE sensors on the market
- 2 sensor types to reduce inventory (two valve types available)
- Wireless sensor programming with Autel TPMS service tools
- 100% ID clone-able sensor with no re-learn required
- Independently tested and certified to meet SAE standards
2. Automotive battery grade to meet severe weather conditions.
3. High-precision air valve to prevent air leakage.
4. The replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance.
5. Robust clamp-in pivoting stem design allows for 0-35 degree angle adjustment to fit all types of wheels.
6.Fast and simple assembly onto any wheels.
We can deliver to most countries in the world. Your order will be delivered from the warehouse closest to your address using that country's postal service or a premium courier service like DHL, FedEx, UPS, DPD, or Royal Mail. Please check our warehouse locations below to estimate where is your order shipped from.
Your Address >>> Shipping Location >>> Delivery Estimated
United States/ Canada >>> CA, US >>> NJ, US >>> 3-5 Days
Europe >>> Germany >>> 5-7 Days
United Kingdom >>> Leicestershire, UK >>> 5-7 Days
Australia >>> Sydney, AU >>> 7- 10 Days
Other Countries >>> HongKong >>> 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Worldwide Shipping
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Who is responsible for paying duties for international shipments?
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Why Paying with PayPal?
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
PayPal will protect your personal details if you choose to pay by credit card.
How to pay by PayPal?
Once you have your cart ready to go, you can head over to the checkout page to continue with your purchase. You will be asked to fill in your shipping/invoice details.
We accept all major credit cards through Paypal. PayPal accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
If you run into any problems during this procedure, send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.